We kick off our first Office 365 meet up for 2019 with an industry-leading panel to discuss their first impressions of Teams adoption. We will be delving into the dos and don'ts of launching Microsoft Teams with insights from business representatives at various stages along their Teams adoption journeys.
Our panel will be discussing:
• Leadership sponsorship for Teams
• Teams governance and structure
• Winning over end users, finding the use case
• Resistance, solutions, and lessons learned
• What success looks like
About the panel:
• Damian Rosario - KordaMentha -
With eight offices and almost 600 staff across Australia and Asia
Pacific, KordaMentha's challenge was to break down silos as part of a
company-wide digital transformation lead by their Microsoft Teams
implementation. Damien, a Technology Training Coordinator, will
share stories surrounding the impressive Teams and Office 365
adoption across the organisation.
• Sally Fahey - Microsoft -
Sally is well versed in the challenges, complexity, and successes of
Teams and Microsoft O365 adoption. As a Microsoft Customer
Success Manager, Sally offers a unique insights into adoption, gained
from a wealth of experience with her portfolio of customers.
• Jason Soo - Hall and Willcox -
After a hugely successful Yammer adoption campaign that bridged
the gap between legal and non-legal converting into tangible benefits
for their clients, Jason will touch on the importance of leadership
sponsorship, user adoption, and Microsoft Teams lessons.
• Department of Human Health and Services -
On the day:
• Lunch will arrive at just before 12pm so head over for a bite and a
chat before we kick off
Find the presentation deck here after the meet up: