What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
It's only 60s songs tonight! The playlist will include:
- Lots of Beatles, Rolling Stones, Elvis songs
- Runaround Sue - Dion
- Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker
- It's My Party - Lesley Gore
- Wipe Out - The Surfaris
- You Don't Own Me - Dusty Springfield
- House of the Rising Sun - The Animals
- Dedicated Follower of Fashion - The Kinks
- Barbara Ann - The Beach Boys
- These Boots Are Made For Walking - Nancy Sinatra
and lots more!
If you can only attend part of the session or can only join in late, feel free to do so - your entry will not disrupt the session because of the Zoom settings I have chosen.
If you know someone who wants to learn ukulele or just likes singing, do invite them to join in / observe. It's a great way to chill out.
What do I need?
- A ukulele (please tune it before starting - search Youtube for help)
- A computer/laptop/tablet - anything with a large screen to see the songsheet.
- Earphones/headphones - to get the clearest sound
- a reasonably good Internet connection
The session is free but if you like our sessions and want to contribute to our operating expenses please make a small donation to:
message me if you prefer to use the standard bank transfer method.
Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/melbourneukulelecommunity/