What we're about
Thanks for checking out our group!
The purpose of Melbourne Singles 50+ is to provide for a variety of activities to give singles 50+ an opportunity to meet each other, and to participate in activities that they might not participate in alone. Keeping in mind that some of the over-50 crowd might be on a limited budget, we will strive to find activities that provide solid value without breaking the budget.
Some of the activities we hope to engage in during the coming year include:
- Plays at Surfside Playhouse, Henegar Center for the Arts, MCT, Cocoa Playhouse and other venues
- Musical entertainment, including concerts by First Friday concerts at Foosaner Center for the Arts, Central Florida Winds, Space Coast Symphony, Community Arts Foundation of Brevard, FIT free concerts, Melbourne Band and Melbourne Orchestra and local jazz groups
- Movies, including foreign films when available
- Get-togethers, including happy hours, fondue party, international wine tasting party, psychic party
- Local activities, including art festivals, Frog Leg Festival, Full Moon Walks, Nature Boat Rides, Saturday morning at the flea market, and other local activities.
We also welcome any ideas you might want to share!
THIS MEETUP GROUP IS FOR SINGLE MEN AND WOMEN ONLY!!!!