addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Melbourne MongoDB User group Message Board › Instructions on how to get to Openhub and a brief agenda for the first meetup

Instructions on how to get to Openhub and a brief agenda for the first meetup

A former member
Hello All
As you know the first meetup for the Melbourne MongoDB users group is tomorrow night at the Openhub.
Technically the address for OpenHub is 243 Collins street but the entrance is on Manchester lane. It's about 20 meters down from Collins st - look out for "Merigolds on Collins"
See the map below for instructions on how to get there.
http://newfangled.com.au/contact/openhub/­

There will be someone hanging around at the entrance to let you in.
If there is nobody there give me a call on my mobile (0410 423319) and someone will come down to let you in.
Since this is the first meetup I don't have much of an agenda, but below is rough start…

• I'm aiming for a 6:30 start
  • There will be beers
  • I'll give a talk on my experiences with using MongoDB in a recent project

Thanks and see you tomorrow
Dougal MacPherson