addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Memphis Wine Lovers Message Board › Attention renegade foodies

Attention renegade foodies

A former member
Post #: 1
Dear fellow wine lovers,
I have found that wine lovers also tend to be great lovers of food so I have a huge favor. I'm pretty new to the city but I am in desperate need of truffle oil, salmon caviar and fresh creme fraiche if it as all possible. Any suggestions of where these items on my self induced scavenger hunt could be procured would be greatly appreciated!
Sheila N.
user 8214467
Group Organizer
Memphis, TN
Post #: 8
Your best bet might be Fresh Market on White Station off of Poplar or Whole Foods. Williams Sonoma at Saddle Creek might have truffle oil. Good luck - you've made me hungry!
A former member
Post #: 1
Depending upon your travels, a Fresh Market is also located on Poplar Ave. near the border of Germantown and Collierville. Google Maps location.