addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Memphis Geek Club Message Board › Geek Roll Call

Geek Roll Call

Craig
Fletch68
Southaven, MS
Post #: 2
Just would like to get an idea of how many active members are here. Don't be shy! Come on people, this group can be as awesome or as lame as WE make it!
Keith
KeithSomething
Cordova, TN
Post #: 25
Hi Craig. I'm here. But I know from past experience that not everyone views the message boards.
Craig
Fletch68
Southaven, MS
Post #: 3
Hi Keith! Great to hear from you. It's unfortunate if these boards are not active as you indicated. It could be a great way to network with fellow geeks and create a stronger more active community.
Clayton G.
user 10953426
Drummonds, TN
Post #: 3
I'm about to be ready to jump back in there. Had to take a hiatus because of work. Looking forward to getting back out there and playing some tabletop rpgs.
Craig
Fletch68
Southaven, MS
Post #: 4
Great to hear from you Clayton!