addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Go, Wei qi, Baduk Club Message Board › Embroidered logos on shirts

Embroidered logos on shirts

Jim S.
Jim_Story
Omaha, NE
Dear all,

I've finally got the example of having a "Memphis Area Go Club" (with yin/yang symbol) embroidered onto a shirt. I will bring it to Wednesday's meeting, so you can see it, and probably just keep it with me at all times in the car.

To keep it simple, you will need to supply your own shirt plus $10/shirt (upfront, please). It can be a polo-shirt, T-shirts, etc. Obviously, they would like to do them all at once, in order to limit set-up time and costs, etc.

I'm thinking that maybe the end of July would be a good cut-off date for receiving in T-shirts.

Jim

PS I'm not making any money off of this.