addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Memphis Outdoor Adventures Message Board Chit Chat › Hiking and walks.

Hiking and walks.

Danny F.
user 18280421
Memphis, TN
Post #: 1
Where does everyone go when they arent gathering for big walks? I walk Shelby Farms alot since its close to home. My dog and I spend alot of time at the dog park, and I have taken up Frisbee golf. I love anything outside and thought this might be a good group for me. I love walking downtown by the river too, but then thats a little bit of a drive. Anyway, thought I would open a discussion.
Dana M
MemphisMaven
Group Organizer
Memphis, TN
Post #: 73
I love Lucius Burch this time of year. It is a 7 mile loop under the shade of trees.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Dana,

I found out more about the Collierville parks we were talking about yesterday. They are H.W. Cox park and W.C. Johnson Park. I've attached a pdf file with the greenbelt info

http://www.colliervil...­

Any interest in meeting there for a walk?

Gigi
A former member
Post #: 9
You know, it just hit me that I have not seen any hikes listed for Overton Park. There is the nature trail there & it is about 2 miles if I remember correctly. I used to hike it when I lived in Midtown.