addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Dana M
MemphisMaven
Group Organizer
Memphis, TN
I am still game to go. We should go before it gets too cold. Does anyone know where we can rent kayaks?

Rory, did you post this and are you still interested in going?

Thanks

Dana
Mary J.
user 19256321
Germantown, TN
Post #: 1
If you are talking about the Wolf River (Ghost River) then Ghost River Rentals. They also provide a shuttle service for people with their own boats.

http://www.ghostriver...­
Susan
user 4506257
Tampa, FL
Post #: 3
I'm interested too!
Mary J.
user 19256321
Germantown, TN
Post #: 2
Count me in !
C B.
user 21795371
Memphis, TN
Post #: 3
I've never been kayaking, but I like to canoe. If an outing is put together, I'd love to know about it.