addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Memphis Outdoor Adventures Message Board Chit Chat › 2/10/12 This Friday Shelby Farms Mixer; 6-9pm

2/10/12 This Friday Shelby Farms Mixer; 6-9pm

Dione
user 12408426
Memphis, TN
Post #: 7
Going to the mixer Friday night?
If you are, come say hi!
I'll be there with some friends!
Dione
A former member
Post #: 1
I'll be there, and I'm meeting another gal there and bringing my 5 pound chihuahua! Maybe I'll meet you there.
Dione
user 12408426
Memphis, TN
Post #: 8
Sure! I will look for a lady with a Chi. I haves charcoal
gray f150. Prob be there now around 615-630.

Email; ntjnoj37@gmail.com
and I'll give you my number if you want to text me. Same for
anyone else.

Hope I get to meet you:)

Dione