addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Memphis Startup Nucleus Message Board › Date change for May meetup

Date change for May meetup

A former member
Hi all,

I'd like to propose postponing the May meetup to Tuesday, June 4th. I know many of us will be just getting back into the swing of things after the holiday, and a few of the lucky ones will still be vacationing.

If there are no objections then I'll update the meetup later this weekend. Hope you all are enjoying your holiday weekend!

Cheers,

Cliff