Multi-brand companies have a unique challenge when it comes to their web presences. They wonder how to present all their brands using a single website or application. It’s also a big challenge for us as developers. We'll also look at how to white label applications to make it easy for companies to take a pre-built template and use their own logo, colors and other company-specific branding.
What you'll learn at this meetup:
- how Objectivity implemented multi-brand styling in their apps
- the importance of branding
- impact on product and applications
- discover the possibilities of white labeling
- types of implementations: logo and colors vs. customizing the app layout
- how to implement them in Mendix
== Agenda 📅 ==
6:00 pm Dinner 🍕
7:00 pm Presentations👨🏫
1) "Building a Multi-Brand Application in Mendix" - by Wojciech Machniak, Sr. UI Developer at Objectivity
2) "Branding and White Labeling - Making Unique Solutions" - by Chris Hodges, Design Lead at Mendix
8:00 pm Drinks & Networking 🍺
The Mendix Community Meetups are aimed at knowledge sharing, learning something new, and meeting other people in the community.
Interested in presenting at a Mendix Community Meetup? Contact Jan de Vries for details at jan.de.vries at mendix.com.
--- General information
Please let us know if you join us for dinner and if you have a special diet.
--- Present at a Mendix Meetup
Do you want to showcase a project you've recently finished together with the challenges you have encountered and how you've solved them? Have you built a cool new widget or module that you want to show and explain to the community? This is your chance! Contact Jan de Vries ([masked]) to reserve a slot in the agenda for this meetup or a future knowledge session.
--- About Mendix Meetups
We organize monthly Mendix community meetups. These are knowledge sessions where the community shares best practices, networks with other professionals, and advance their careers.
--- Introduce your friends to Mendix
You already know how great the Mendix Community can be, so why not share the awesomeness with your friends? Ask them to sign up here signup.mendix.com or if they’d just like to explore, check out developers.mendix.com.