Building apps comes with the challenge of building an awesome front-end for the app user. Custom widgets from the App Store or self-built widgets can be a great help.
• When to use custom widgets?
• What can be achieved using the default widgets?
• How to debug a custom widget?
• Build your own widget from scratch
• Mx Widget API
• Plugable widgets
== Agenda📅 ==
• 1) Wouter Aker - Effectively using custom widgets
• 2) Andries Smit - Building custom widgets & Widget API
20:30 Drinks & Networking 🍺
• Please let us know if you will join us for dinner and if you have a special diet
• Free parking next to building
The Mendix Community Meetups are aimed at knowledge sharing, learning something new, and meeting other people in the community.
Interested in presenting at a Mendix Community Meetup? Contact Jan de Vries for details at jan.de.vries at mendix.com.
Notice of Video and Photos 📷
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that photo and/or video recordings are made during this meetup session. These photo and video recordings may be used by Mendix for social media purposes. If you like to be excluded from these recordings, we ask you to wear a colored lanyard. These are available at the registration of any meetup event.