The ManKind Project Northwest invites you…
The Circle of Men: A Journey of the Heart
An Introduction to the New Warrior Training Adventure
A FREE 1-Day Experiential Workshop
Saturday, October 12 - 9am-4:30pm
Another New Year has arrived! What goals have you set for yourself? Looking retrospectively, what happens when you consider....
• Is your life “missing” something – and you can’t quite figure out what?
• Are you partying, working and sleeping your whole life is a hunt for fun and yet you know there should be something more?
• Do you feel that there is a path that you should be on, but you still have not yet found it?
• Have you created a great job or business, but still don’t know what your life is about?
• Do you have a lot of acquaintances, but no real friends to talk to and trust?
• Is your life right on track and going great, and you want to experience new opportunities and growth?
• Have you been told about or heard about The ManKind Project and wanted to attend but did not know if it was right for you?
Give yourself a gift… take one day out of your life and experience personal growth work within a contemporary men’s group.
A FREE no-obligation workshop for men!
Event goes from 9am - 4:30pm
There will be a lunch break: bring some $ for lunch, which we'll likely have onsite @ Madison Grill.
For more information or to RSVP, reach out to:
Scott Shuey @[masked] or email [masked]
Please RVSP by (3 days out) with phone #
Find us on the web at MKPNW.org or MKP.org