addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Men's Open Circles Portland Message Board › Dropped the ball last Forth Tuesday

Dropped the ball last Forth Tuesday

Ken Bonnin, J.
user 3626127
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
Hello men,

I understand 5 of you showed and there was no lead for the night. We had a screw-up as to who was going to be there to lead, and the consequence was you men were left hanging. That was not my intention, and I own the consequences of lessened trust, and perhaps some men may choose not to return.

Our next gathering is Second Tuesday in SE Woodstock.

regards, Ken