Let's lace up and get the week off with a stride. I am thinking 4-5 miles at a 7 to 9 min/mile pace. We can conveniently end the runs at JP Licks if anyone is interested too. If Mondays are not good for most, I would be up for Thursday instead.
This group for anyone who has any interest in running / jogging / socializing or who just wants to meet new people and make friends.
Runners: You could be someone who is a beginning/avid runner, slow/fast runner, short/long distance runner, or you could be someone wish to run but haven't psyched up enough to put your running shoes on.
Fun Enthusiats: Enjoy meeting new people, socialize and have fun.
We will use this meet up group to: 1. Promote group running / facilitate neighborhood friends to find running partners
2. Promote fitness through running / jogging
3. Share experiences and guidance to people who are new to running
4. Find new places to run on the weekends to get a change of place and scenery
5. Encourage people to participate in races, and raise funds for good causes
6. Offer a forum to meet new people, socialize, and have fun