addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Metro DC Kirtan Message Board › Transportation for InnerTuning event!

Transportation for InnerTuning event!

Brecken (.
user 2928304
Tucson, AZ

Hey guys ~

I'm excited for the InnerTuning concert in New Hope, PA tomorrow! Since I'm responsible for letting Shyamji know how many will be there, and how many will stay overnight, can you let me know if you're still planning on coming, and if so, whether you'll be staying over and wanting a private session with Shyamji on Saturday morning?

One of our members, Mark Wolkoff, is in desperate need of a ride to the concert from Princeton tomorrow. It's not that far from New Hope -- about 40 minutes -- but my small car will be completely full with my daughter and all her stuff to start college next week.

If you can help with a ride for Mark, can you let me know? My cell is 202-213-9267, so you can call or text me.

Hoping for the chance to connect with you guys tomorrow evening!

Jai!!

Brecken (Bhakti)
A former member
Post #: 2
P-a-r-t-c-i-p-a-n-t-s!!!!  This is me - Mark (mentioned above).   It turns out there's a BUS from New York City which will be taking me to the center of New Hope!!  At this point. all I would need would be a ride to the SRI Event Site from the town of New Hope, itself!!!  There has been a whirlwind of communication (of aligned intention) between Brecken (and another member who can't be there, tomorrow) and me that is truly a testament of unreasonable faith in possibilities!!!  If you can get me from the center of New Hope to the Site, itself, I would be E-N-O-R-M-O-U-S-L-Y grateful.  

You can only reach my by my email ... voicemark (at) yahoo.com.  I'll be glued to the email until it's time for me to leave to take the bus.  Thank you ... and ...

Namaste,

Mark