addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Renewable Energy Society – Metro Denver Message Board › Seeking Local Partner/co-founder For Energy Storage Business Opportunity

Seeking Local Partner/co-founder For Energy Storage Business Opportunity

Bill G.
user 2555521
Boulder, CO
Post #: 4
I have been pursuing and developing a potential business opportunity dealing with an electric-end-user-based energy storage product that I believe could provide one of the first financially feasible entries into the market of mass electric energy storage. This distributed approach will provide numerous benefits over centralized energy storage options.

The individual I'm looking for is excited about and experienced with technology-based business startups, ideally related to the energy industry. I will provide direction on the development of the product, including guiding decisions on the technology integration, product architecture, product marketing, and product branding, as appropriate. You will provide proven business experience with starting new companies, and would ideally provide expertise relevant to new technologies dealing with power electronics and/or consumer electronics/appliances.

Please contact me if you would like to speak further about the idea and your potential involvement!

Thanks kindly for your time.

Cheers,

Bill