As always, if you choose not to join our meetup or RSVP because of confidentiality, that is absolutely fine. I will be in the conference room every other Wednesday at 6:30pm whether there are zero or 50 RSVPs, and I encourage you to come if you can.
The group format will be as follows:
- 6:30pm: Come in, grab coffee, tea or water, get settled in a chair
- A brief guided breathing/meditation to get your heads into "support group mode"
- Introductions (your name, who died and how) - always optional
- General sharing and discussion - also optional
- 7:50pm: Discussion wrap-up, candle lighting, meeting end
The choice of whether or not to share in the group is entirely up to you. If you get there and decide to sit quietly and listen to the conversation, that's absolutely fine. I do my best to give everyone the opportunity to talk if they want, but I will never pressure you to speak if you don't want to.
The conference room is mostly sound-proofed, and down a quiet hallway, and the building is mostly empty by 5:30pm anyway, so it's a perfect, private spot for us.