addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Metro Salsa Message Board › Metro Salsa Membership Dues

Metro Salsa Membership Dues

Wendy M.
user 8836780
Parkville, MD
Hi,
In order to keep the website up and going, it takes funding. If you have not paid your dues ($5), please do so here via Paypal. If you have not paid by November 6th, you will be dropped from this group. The next due payment ($5) will be due April 2011.

Respectfully,
Wendy
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,
In order to keep the website up and going, it takes funding. If you have not paid your dues ($5), please do so here via Paypal. If you have not paid by November 6th, you will be dropped from this group. The next due payment ($5) will be due April 2011.

Respectfully,
Wendy

Will do. Thanks Wendy. I have a question -- On the Monday evening meetups, could I bring my 12-year old daughter (so that she doesn't have to stay home alone)? Thanks / Krista
A former member
Post #: 9
Hi,

Respectfully,
Wendy

Is there any way to pay without using paypal?