addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MetroWest Movie Meetup Message Board › Movie This Wednesday...only for couch potatoes who are open to change

Movie This Wednesday...only for couch potatoes who are open to change

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi,

Just joined this meetup group.

I'm doing a screening of "I Am," a great documentary about change.

Before it, I'm running an exercise class for out of shape folks. Very basic, with things you can do when you get up or before bed, just to keep the body feeling a little better, prevent injuries, and perhaps drop a couple of pounds. Perfect for middle age, older, or even kids.

Check it out

Thanks,
David