What we're about
Let’s have some Fun meeting and Socializing with other single parents of teens and older children.
Single parents who live in MetroWest and all surrounding towns are all welcome.
We have social events for single Moms and Dads with or without their children. Singles are welcome too.
We enjoy parenthood and also time to ourselves, supporting one another and allowing parents social opportunities that will help form long term friendships.
We enjoy many activities: dining, dancing, hiking, outdoor fun, movies, excursions and getaways, beaches, mountains, international and domestic travel, music, art, festivals, parties, museums and family oriented gatherings and much more.
We also want some fun adult-time with parent-only events. Parents could meet up for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or other entertaining activities while kids are at camp, school, or away.
- All members are required to have a recognizable profile photo or you will not be allowed to join.
- It is free to join this group. Events are priced accordingly depending on the cost by establishments or outings.
- Single Dads and Moms must be Divorced/Separated and Not living with their spouses.
- We understand that participants may or may not be interested in dating. Any unwanted or inappropriate behavior towards parents will not be tolerated in this group.
- Members are welcome to suggest ideas for events.
Be advised that during our meet ups, those participating are responsible for themselves and their children. As much as we will avoid any accidents, if one does occur, hosts are not responsible or liable if something happens to you or your family. By joining and participating in this group, you acknowledge this.
Looking forward to meeting everyone and having some fun!