addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
I've kind of stumbled into organizing a Basic Open Water Diver/Refresher SCUBA course in English for another group I am a part of.  Is there anyone here that would be interested?  If so, please let me know and indicate what your preferred day, times and area of the city you'd prefer would be.  I've researched a number of Dive Shops in the area and right now I'm leaning toward one in Boblingen, but still need to look into a few shops closer to the city center.I'm thinking if I can find something closer to the city center, it would work out for more people.

-Doug
Gaurav p.
user 14289304
Rijeka, HR
Post #: 1
Sounds like a great idea. Sundays are good for me., City center is good, any other place in the city would be fine too.
A former member
Post #: 3
There is a shop in Botgang that PADI rates highly. I'm hoping to get there by the end of the week to check it out in the hope that they use a pool closer to the city center.

-Doug