Mexico City has a fast growing startup ecosystem, and entrepreneurs here are lucky to have so many resources available to help them in their journey. However, many people don't know about all of the resources available, the differences between them, or what resources are right for them. At "Startup Panel: How to Launch a Company in Mexico City", we will gather representatives from different entrepreneurial organizations, and top local entrepreneurs, to outline the local resources and provide tips on how to build a startup in Mexico City.
>> Our guest speakers for this event include:
- Santiago Lamas (Head of Performance Marketing, Cornershop)
- David Dana (COO, Canasta Rosa)
- Adan Ramos (General Manager, Rappi)
- Guillermo Villegas (Co-Founder & CRO, Luuna)
- Shai Rosen (Co-Founder, Suggestic)
- Shai Rosen (Cofounder)
- Shai Rosen (Co-founder, Suggestic)
>> Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a local startup
- Anyone who wants to meet local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
- Anyone who wants to learn about the resources available for local entrepreneurs
>> What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Panel Discussion with Representatives from Top Local Organizations
- Question and Answer Session
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
>> >> This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit http://fi.co/e/193121/meetup
This event is sponsored by the Founder Institute startup accelerator. Founder Institute provides a step-by-step program that gives startup founders the structure, mentor support, and network of entrepreneurs they need to start an enduring company. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60 countries, the Founder Institute's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and build sustainable startup ecosystems worldwide.
If you have any feedback on this event, please let us know at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/fi-events
Also, remember to sign up for our Founder Insight mailing list to receive exclusive startup training videos and articles every Monday and Thursday: http://fi.co/subscribe