addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
MPL
user 93399912
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
Just found you all on the web - just getting my bearings. So is it possible I found other Dolphin fans in Boston!? haha - Does Uno's ensure the game is on for us? I assume they have Sunday Ticket.

Happy to be on board. Phins Up!
Alex C.
user 90944012
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Post #: 3
Uno's not only plays the game at their bar, but they also give us the opportunity to turn the volume up so we can all hear our game as well. We do feel as though once the group gains a larger membership, we may have to change venue's to a bar that will be dedicated to just us. For now, UNO's has been very gracious! We look forward to seeing you there!