This event is now sold out and no more tickets are available. An RSVP or confirmation on meetup is not sufficient. Only those people who have purchased their tickets will be admitted into this event. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact me directly -- if you'd like to be placed on a waiting list, please send me a direct message along with the best way to get ahold of you.
**Please note that we promote our events in a variety of ways so the number of RSVPs on meetup will not give you an accurate count. Also, tickets must be purchased through Savor Tonight & you must purchase your ticket in order to reserve your spot. An RSVP on meetup will not be sufficient -- this includes a confirmation through meetup's website.
Take a journey with us to Italy, as we visit da Campo Osteria in Fort Lauderdale for a wine tasting. Located inside the il Lugano Hotel, da Campo offers breathtaking views of the Intracoastal in a chic, sophisticated setting. Executive Chef Steven Acosta serves up a menu of northern Italian regional specialties featuring succulent meats and seafood, garden fresh vegetables, luscious herbs, and aromatic spices -- and a line-up of spectacular wines from around the world.
Cost of this event is $15 in advance or $20 at the door. This includes an informal tasting of 4 wines and a selection of complimentary passed hors d'oeuvres. Tickets must be purchased through Savor Tonight. See the link below.
Menu of hors d'oeuvres include:
- Jumbo Meatballs (veal, beef, pork, & pomodoro sauce)
- Seared Diver Scallops (Truffle potatoes, balsamic onion jam, salsa verde)
- Guance di Vitello Brasate (Braised veal cheeks, roasted cauliflower, oven-cured tomatoes, cippolini onions, artichoke chips)
- Prosciutto wrapped grissini with fresh mozzarella on the side
Wines to be served include:
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte Brut
- Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc, Cellar Selection Or Chateau Ste Michelle Eroica
- Guado Tasso, Il Bruciato
- Antica Cabernet Sauvignon
**This event is limited to 25 guests.
This event is now sold out.