150 Bay Street, suite 909, Jersey City, NJ
Get your blood ﬂowing and work those kinks out in this moderately-paced vinyasa. This fun and swanky, movin' and groovin' flow offers you the chance to feel into your own body so you can drop effort and find ease from the inside out. Inhale space, exhale tension in our creative 'flow and let go' lighthearted approach. It's always an adventure! Find your freedom to explore and discover what you're capable of doing and being. Gentle enough for prenatal, postnatal or wherever you happen to be at today. Taught by Kathleen Kraft.
• Continuous flowing movements reflects your innate rhythm, allowing the breath to guide you in and out of shapes with seamless momentum.
• Deep oxygenation, continuous motion and gradual warming of muscles naturally results in increased flexibility and mobility without forcing the body into contortion.
• Increased flexibility in the muscles takes stress off the joints, ligaments and tendons, and helps prevent injuries like muscle pulls and tears.
• Strength-training process builds lean, sleek muscle mass throughout the body.
• Practicing on both sides evenly allows all muscle groups to receive equal attention, creating balanced, equally distributed strength throughout the body.
• Movement and deep breathing cause a natural release of endorphins that make you feel good, helps increase your energy.
• Detoxifies the body so functions, systems and organs operate more efficiently.
• Reduces the risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke and type 2 diabetes.
*NO Experience needed — all are welcome*