The theme this month is Abstraction! Shoot any subject matter you desire but while striving for beauty and visual interest try to elicit an initial "What is it?" response from your viewer! You'll know you've succeeded when you get a response such as "I don't know what it is, but I like it!" Close-up and macro photos, intentional camera movement, reflections and skewed perspectives can all work well here. BE CREATIVE and have fun!
DO NOT SUBMIT PHOTOS CREATED BEFORE 1 NOVEMBER 2013...ALL PHOTOS MUST BE CREATED THIS MONTH...The idea behind these Monthly Photo Challenges is to spark our creativity in the here and now...I hope we all can use these Monthly Photo Challenges as inspiration to create new beautiful photos!
Enjoy the challenge and have fun!
This is not a physical Meetup, but a VIRTUAL monthly photo challenge. Please register just as you would for any other Meetup.
1. THREE (or fewer) IMAGE(s) PER PHOTOGRAPHER PER MONTHLY PHOTO CHALLENGE. ALL PHOTOS MUST BE CREATED DURING November 2013.
POST YOUR IMAGES ON THE MPA PHOTOS PAGE "NOVEMBER 2013 Photo Challenge."
2. PLEASE INCLUDE A TITLE with your photo(s) and BRIEFLY describe how you created each image.
3. You must be the creator of the image(s) you upload. ONCE AGAIN, THE IMAGE NEEDS TO BE CREATED THIS MONTH, NOVEMBER 2013.
4. ALL images must be submitted no later than 11:30 PM NOVEMBER 30
5. We'll vote as a group each month for the winner via an on on-line poll.
And the winner will win......$25 Barnes & Noble Gift Card!