Home to majestic mountain vistas and abundant wildlife, Rocky Mountains National Park lends to spectacular sunrise and sunset views, beautiful and serene alpine lakes, and the rugged snow-capped peaks of the high Rockies. This park is stunningly beautiful everywhere you look!
Join national award-winning Photographer Tom Nighswander and professional photographer Diane Warner on a five-day unforgettable adventure as we take you to our favorite shooting locations. We will drive the spectacular Trail Ridge Road, one of the most scenic routes in the United States, where you will discover countless photographic opportunities including wild Elk, High Mountain Vistas and Snow Covered Mountain Peaks.
We will take you to our favorite shooting locations including beautiful Sprague Lake for Sunrise and Sunsets as well as Bear Lake, Lily Lake, and a few other hidden gems along the way. And we GUARANTEE you will see Elk up close and personal along the way.
Each attendee will get personalized one-on-one instruction along with image shares & critiques.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN & EXPERIENCE ON THIS TRIP:
1. How to pre-visualize and create compelling images that capture the viewer’s attention.
2. How to “Fill the Frame” with dynamic compositions, without any distracting components.
3. How to identify your main subject and supporting subjects and place them accordingly in the frame to make your main subject stand out.
4. How to take full control of your camera settings and controls so you can focus 100% on your images.
5. How to choose the best camera settings for each particular situation to get the best results.
6. Tips and tricks for different styles and shooting techniques, depending on the scene.
7. Understanding your histogram and why it is important when out in the field.
8.How to maximize depth of field, and get sharp images every time.
9. Tips for setting up your equipment and being efficient to make the most out of your time while out in the field.
10. How to make the most out of difficult lighting situations and get consistently great images.
11. When to go wide, and when and how to seek out the small stuff to bring more interest and perspective to your imagery.
12. Inspiration to discover your own unique style and create stunning images that will tell a story and connect with your audience.
Whether you're a seasoned photographer or brand new in the world of photography, you can expect to benefit and enhance your skills as you shoot with us on this adventure.
THERE ARE NO LONG HIKES on this Workshop just short walks from the car. We will rideshare to each shooting location as a group.
TO RSVP PLEASE GO YOU OUR SITE:
Thank you and please contact us with any questions
Tom and Diane[masked]