addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Michigan Photo Adventures Message Board › For Sale: Manfrotto Carbon Fiber Tripod and Joystick Head

For Sale: Manfrotto Carbon Fiber Tripod and Joystick Head

Patrick H.
phurley
Canton, MI
Post #: 24
I have a Manfrotto 055CXPRO3 and 327RC2 Joystick Head for sale, new they go for $365 and $190 respectively. I will sell them as a set for 400 and throw in 3 quick release plates.

Everything is in perfect working order, I just broke down and picked up a Really Right Stuff set of legs and head and no longer need these.

If you are interested we can meet and you can try them out on a shoot. They are nice and stable I have used them for a variety of exposures as long as 5 minutes without issue. With a pretty heavy setup (5dm3 and a 70-200 f/2.8) although when loaded really heavy there can be the smallest amount of movement right after you release the joystick, but it is very usable (of course if you don't want even a little movement you can be crazy and pick up a RRS setup :-).
Patrick H.
phurley
Canton, MI
Post #: 25
Throwing in a Lowepro SlingShot 302 AW for free if you want the tripod.