addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Michigan Photo Adventures Message Board › Shooting Stars

Shooting Stars

A former member
Post #: 13
Today I received an email from "PictureCorrect Photography Tips with advice on photographing the moon & stars. It mentions a book named "shooting stars" by Phil Hart that is currently 50% off. Price, $10.00
This post is targeted at everyone but specifically, Dev, Evelyn, Helen & Erica. Only because I have seen recent postings from you regarding shooting the moon, stars & star tracks.
A former member
Post #: 2
I also get updates from PictureCorrect, and purchased Shooting Stars. All their books have fabulous advice and clear explanation!.
A former member
Post #: 36
thanks jim, do u know where it is 50%off at?
A former member
Post #: 14
Helen,
You're welcome. I hope this copied link works. If not.... check out the website PictureCorrect Photography Tips and look for Shooting the Moon.

http://us-mg205.mail....­