addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Michigan Photo Adventures Message Board › Lens Size Restriction at Comerica Park?

Lens Size Restriction at Comerica Park?

Mark P.
user 69833062
Royal Oak, MI
Post #: 19
I have looked at the rules regarding photography posted on the Tigers web site and only find a restriction for the use of tripods, monopods or unipod's, they do not mention any restriction of lens size. My question, has anyone every been turned away at the gate for attempting to bring in too large of a lens? I will be attending G#4 next week and would love to get some great pic's while I am there.
Pravin S.
user 84563862
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 2
No restriction. I have taken Sigma 50-500 OS this year.
Tom C.
user 27112662
Bay City, MI
Post #: 1
4 yrs ago there was a length restriction - but this year we went and I carried a small case with 3 lenses, one of which was a tamron 70-330mm and the restrictions have ben lifted. no problem upon inspection at the gate