addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mid-Hudson Gamers & Geeks Message Board › 40k Specific Gamers/Painters

40k Specific Gamers/Painters

Dylan M.
user 125803302
New Paltz, NY
Post #: 1
Hey Everyone,

I ran this buy an organizer of the group and he said it was OK to promote my group here.

I just started a meet up group to try and find some gamers that are interested in starting a high quality 40k group of gamers that focus on all aspects of the hobby, with painting and terrain building be emphasized as much as the game itself.

I would love to hear from any of you that are interested. Please check out my group:

­

I know there have to be a few of you out there... ;)
Bryan S.
user 14592751
Napanoch, NY
Post #: 26
not big on Warhammer, but terrain building, love it. Have piles of 3d cardstock programs as well as molds for Hirst Arts. I also have my own Hot wire Polystyrene cutter. Set up like a band saw. I will be hosting a game weekend this month starting on the 17th. If you are interested in stopping by, we are located between Grahamsville and Ellenville, off of 55A.
Dylan M.
user 125803302
New Paltz, NY
Post #: 2
Bryan, I get back from Oregon that weekend and have to prepare for the coming semester, but I would love to see your space one day. Will you reach out to me the next game weekend you have?
Nicholas W.
user 175667722
Glen Spey, NY
Post #: 6
Sullivan boyz is group that play 40k.