addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mid-Hudson Gamers & Geeks Message Board › Night / weekend gaming

Night / weekend gaming

Adam
user 3274532
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 1
Hey all, new to the area and the group as well. It seems that most of the meetups are early evening on weekdays, which unfortunately aren't easy for me. I'm wondering if anyone else is interested in putting together some events either later in the evenings (say, 7ish) or on weekends. Thanks!
Lance M.
user 9137542
Ruby, NY
Post #: 19
Weekend nights would be great for me.
Adam
user 3274532
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 2
Well, that's a start...
Bryan S.
user 14592751
Napanoch, NY
Post #: 27
anyone play Battletech?
A former member
Post #: 174
I'd be down for some gaming. I mostly play Pathfinder but am open to whatever is available.
Delyun
user 7517978
Group Organizer
Middletown, NY
Post #: 16
Unfortunately due to work schedule I cannot start running weekend gaming until January. Then I will be running weekend gaming.