This group is for anyone 35+ that is beginning to ask the deeper questions, like: "Is this all there is? How did I get here? What if I don't want to be/do this for the rest of my life? How can I make a change and stop repeating my mistakes?"
You have an interest in real, lasting transformation, and are searching for a community to help you reach your potential, not keep you stuck in patterns. If that sounds like you, this group is for you!
Most of our events will be held at The Netri Institute in Midtown Memphis.
The Netri Institute is here help you truly live an awakened and inspired life.
Here at the Netri Institute, over the years of working with people, working on ourselves, and observing what it really is to be awake and inspired, we've boiled it down to these 5 Core Principles--basically, this is an idea of what we mean by "Awakened and Inspired Living."
#1. Authentic Foundation
A "foundation" is the beliefs and perceptions that your life is based on. Most of us have a foundation for our lives that's based on some version of “I’m not seen” or "I'm not good enough" or "I'm not worthy." These beliefs begin as children, because this is the message we get most of the time:
Most of us have unrealized gifts, talents, and genius that was never seen, nourished, or encouraged. So we may find ourselves with jobs or careers that match who we “think we should be” rather than what really makes our hearts sing. We may find ourselves in relationships that don’t feel quite right, or in some cases, even abusive, because we are unconsciously telling people how to treat us. We can find ourselves in poor health or suffering from chronic pain because of the consistent level of stress that comes from turning against our own authentic self.
When you are on an authentic foundation of truly knowing your worth, knowing that you are deeply and unconditionally loved, you know and take full ownership and express your gifts, talents, and unique genius. A consistent feeling of inner peace can sustain, and life “clicks.”
You also begin to manifest more aligned situations, circumstances, and experiences, because you’re no longer manifesting unconscious patterns anymore.
#2: Conscious Choices
When you operate on an authentic foundation, and you can see who you actually are then can you truly make conscious choices.
Most of us are making thousands of unconscious little micro choices throughout the day, that match our deepest fears and insecurities.We have no idea that we are consistently creating, with those unconscious choices, the realities and experiences that we're trying to avoid.
When you truly know your value, you can make choices that are right for you. When you "wake up" to the truth, and embody your own true worth, you begin to naturally and organically make choices that are in alignment with that.
When you can make choices from a place of awareness, you no longer are unconsciously creating painful experiences, and your life feels empowered, peaceful, and aligned.
#3: Authentic and Free Expression
When you operate on an authentic foundation, and you're able to make conscious choices, you experience one of the most freakin' awesome things ever, which is the ability to fully express yourself.
Expressing yourself is not just about saying what you want to say, but about doing what you want to do. Being who you want to be. It's letting the world see who you are, and feeling good about being seen.
Most people are holding down years of repressed feelings, emotions, thoughts, and dreams which cause stress, disease, and regrets.
Full expression is being able to let life flow without trying to constantly stop, control, or avoid. It feels sooooo good.
#4: Intimate Community
Community is KEY to growth, but not just any community. People that truly KNOW you. People that know your dark, your light, your genius, and your story. People who can truly celebrate, encourage, and support you. A good community of like-minded people can accelerate your awakening.
When you're part of a community that is all on some kind of a transformation journey, it can "normalize" awakened and inspired living, instead of feeling so "different" from everyone around you.
#5: Unique Contribution
Now that you know you're awesome, you can make amazing choices for yourself, express what's inside, and have a community that holds you, it become inevitable that you can and will naturally contribute to the world in your own very unique way.
Your unique contribution is what you share with the world around you. When you are you, and not trying to be someone else, the contribution you make is one that feels good to make. It feels right. This is when you find fulfilling, right livelihood, rich relationships, and ultimately... a feeling of belonging in the world AS YOU.
Everything we do centers around these 5 core principles.
Here are some requirements for you to join and remain in this group:
1. You are over the age of 35 and you are open to learning new things about yourself. You are interested in spirituality or personal development, you know there's more to life and you want to explore it. If you want everything to stay the same, or are searching for a magic pill, this is definitely NOT the group for you!
2. You are looking for like-minded community, and you want to meet new people who are also on an awakening journey. It can feel lonely to begin seeking/seeing truth in a world that's a bit upside down and backwards. You're want to ENGAGE, and you're planning on showing up and opening up!
3. You agree to show UP when you RSVP, or respectfully let someone know when you're not. 3 No-Shows and you'll be removed from the group. Realize that this is not just any meetup, it's a community, and in order to build community you must realize that you're an important part! We're looking for you when you RSVP! You matter. Your presence matters.
4. We also have a Facebook group (The Netri Institute Community) if you'd like to be part of it, we will add you.
5. Expect a call from the organizer when you join to welcome you into the group!
6. Be respectful to each other, and have fun exploring your amazing potential here in this group!