addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Mid-Michigan Code Retreat Message Board › I loved Saturday's Code Retreat!

I loved Saturday's Code Retreat!

David S.
DavidSilvaSmith
Lansing, MI
I had a blast at Saturday's Code Retreat!

I loved the energy in the room, how we all helped each other, getting to play with new languages, catch up with old friends, make new friends, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some things :)

Here are a few pictures from the event:

https://www.dropbox.c...­

I hope to see you at the next retreat!

-dave