Hi there....glad you are here. I have been hiking, biking, skiing a while. I started this group to get moving with more people and make new friends. This is a casual group to get out and make some connections while working out.
1. get some exercise in the outdoors with hiking, biking, walking, food tours, kayaking, skiing, etc (open to ideas from others) 2. exchange ideas, get different perspectives, meet new people and make new friends
Hikes (what we do mostly)
• Hikes are usually on weekend- either Saturday or Sunday. We usually start between 9AM-11AM depending on how far the hikes are.
• Hikes are usually easy to moderate, 5-10 miles
• We do most hikes in the woods, and the great outdoors. They are usually not city hikes. As such, hikers are expected to have appropriate hiking gear such as hiking shoes, hiking poles, head cover, layers, water, snack
• Hikers are expected to review each hike and make personal assessment whether they are able to do the hike. We will reasonably accommodate slower hikers. But PLEASE know thyself to be mindful of others.
• Please do not bring guests as we need to manage group size due to trail conditions and safety rules
• All hikers need to be over 18 years old
• Some hikes will be followed by group lunch/ drinks to get to know each other....
The organizer and co-hosts are ONLY responsible for organizing the hike. I am not a professional guide or medic. This is a hobby. When you sign up for this group you are responsible for your own safety. By signing up for any event organized by us, you acknowledge that you are aware of the risks, dangers and hazards associated with the organized activity and assume all such risks, dangers and hazards, and further agree to release and discharge the organizers of the event from any liability.