addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Madison Area Gamehole Role Playing Society Message Board › Pathfinder at Misty Mountain Games and the PFS WI Yahoo! Group

Pathfinder at Misty Mountain Games and the PFS WI Yahoo! Group

A former member
Post #: 1
hey everyone,

Venture Lieutenant Mat here. I'll be running a Pathfinder Society Game Day this Saturday, June 23 at Misty Mountain Games in Madison. We'll be starting at noon and playing til about 5ish. As we're not sure what to expect for a turnout, we'll have a number of offerings available, depending on what the crowd looks like.

If you're interested in attending, just let me know by dropping me an email at fullconversion@gmail.com.

Also, for those that aren't aware of its existence, we have a Yahoo! Group:

http://groups.yahoo.c...­

It's the official source to contact other PFS players and organizers across the state and to find events in or near your area. If you're not yet a member, stop on by and sign up and say hello.

Good gaming.

-mat
Matthew
user 98444432
Middleton, WI
Post #: 1
What tier?