Mindfulness Self-Compassion and Healing Summer Retreat
Book now for this extra special break that will show you how to let go of all life’s traumas, disappointments and past hurts.
Or maybe are you a person who has an easier time taking care of others’ needs than your own? Do you have a strong inner critic? Do you have an intuitive sense that being kinder to yourself would serve you, but you are not sure where to begin?
Or maybe you would like to just learn how to be mindful on an everyday basis
If you relate to any of the above, then this retreat is for
In this retreat, you will:
• Practice mindfulness and self-compassion in daily life
• Learn how to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
• Learn how to motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
• Take a fresh look at challenging relationships, old and new
• Practice the art of savouring and self-appreciation
• • Understand the science of self-compassion
• Handle difficult emotions with greater ease
• Motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
Learn the body scan and awareness of breath, to help relax, release tension, and use the breath as an aid for pain management.
• Become aware of gentle, restorative mindful movement techniques
• Learn how to use mindfulness in daily life, and pacing techniques to live with more awareness, and overcome the tendency to overdo it on good days, and collapse on bad days.
• Learn how to overcome the negativity bias of attention and live with gratitude and cultivate joy in the small pleasures of life.
The weekend will be fully structures you may take part in all the workshops or as many as you wish to
A Mindful sunrise walk in ancient woodlands
A release ceremony, letting go of all past hurts
A drum mediation
A mindful emotional release dance
Mindful art workshop
Laughter yoga session
A little info about the accommodation
"Perched on the edge of the hill with beautiful views across the Wye Valley to the Forest of Dean, sits the very private luxury farmhouse Church Hill Farm
Hidden away, over half a mile from the nearest road, the property is surrounded by its own land and overlooks the picturesque 11th Century Penallt Old Church. Behind the house ancient woodland provides a perfect backdrop. Deer, badger, foxes, and rabbits roam throughout the property, and the sounds of songbirds fill the air in spring. Buzzards soar in the air above the hill, and at dusk, if you listen carefully, you will hear the sound of bats chattering as they wake up for their evening foray into the air to catch insects."
Just five miles from Monmouth, the location offers a huge variety of different options for the perfect holiday break. The Lower Wye Valley, an area of outstanding natural beauty, is literally on your doorstep. If you like walking, you can leave your car at home and explore the local area on foot."
Price is just £250 which includes shared accommodation and breakfast
£50 is required to book ( full payment 6 weeks before the retreat), please register you interest and I will be in contact with details of how to pay
Please contact me with any further questions