Mindfulness and Self Compassion Christmas Break Retreat
Have a happy, healthy and relaxing Christmas Break. Start the New Year feeling your best self.
Let go of 2019 and Embrace 2020, learn how to make it your best year ever
Escape the mayhem of the holiday period and treat yourself to a life changing (and fun!) adventure.
Book now for this extra special break that will show you how to let go of all life’s traumas, disappointments and past hurts.
Or maybe are you a person who has an easier time taking care of others’ needs than your own? Do you have a strong inner critic? Do you have an intuitive sense that being kinder to yourself would serve you, but you are not sure where to begin?
Or maybe you would like to just learn how to be mindful on an everyday basis
If you relate to any of the above, then this retreat is for
In this retreat, you will:
• Practice mindfulness and self-compassion in daily life
• Learn how to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
• Learn how to motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
• Take a fresh look at challenging relationships, old and new
• Practice the art of savouring and self-appreciation
• • Understand the science of self-compassion
• Handle difficult emotions with greater ease
• Motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
Learn the body scan and awareness of breath, to help relax, release tension, and use the breath as an aid for pain management.
• Become aware of gentle, restorative mindful movement techniques
• Learn how to use mindfulness in daily life, and pacing techniques to live with more awareness, and overcome the tendency to overdo it on good days, and collapse on bad days.
• Learn how to overcome the negativity bias of attention and live with gratitude and cultivate joy in the small pleasures of life.
The weekend will be fully structures you may take part in all the workshops or as many as you wish to
A Mindful sunrise walk in ancient woodlands
A release ceremony, letting go of all past hurts
A drum mediation
A mindful emotional release dance
Mindful art workshop
Laughter yoga session
A little info about the accommodation
Beautiful detached accommodation with a wood burning stove
Outside boast a hot tub , patio and spacious garden and not to forget he stunning views
Corwen is situated in the picturesque Dee Valley, North Wales
Price is just £325 which includes shared accommodation and breakfast
£50 is required to book ( full payment 6 weeks before the retreat), please register you interest and I will be in contact with details of how to pay
Please contact me with any further questions