Education, Have’s and Wants, Structured Networking activities and Market Updates in South Carolina all combine to make the Association an integral part of any active investor’s month.
6:30 PM – Registration, Networking, Deal Presentations, Announcements
7:15 – 9:00 pm – How to Buy Properties for Pennies on the Dollar with Tax Sales
Hyatt Place Columbia/Harbison
1130 Kinley Rd
Irmo, SC 29063
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THE MAIN PRESENTATION
Regardless of your experience or location, you can earn unthinkable interest, or find unbelievable deals to wholesale, flip, or partner on. Deals at 10% to 30% of repaired value!
- Learn why auctions are not the answer, and the secret to making maximum interest
- Learn how to make an easy 18-36% returns without owning real estate, but enjoying its security
- Learn where to tap into the most motivated sellers available with the LEAST Competition
- Learn why this is the easiest way to buy properties so cheap it feels like stealing
- Learn why there is so much meat on the bone, it's hard NOT to make insane profits
- Learn how to do it ALL within your IRA
- Learn how we’ve completed and made “tens of thousands of dollars” PER DEAL
- Learn Tax Sale strategies we use every day to close deals fast and make unbelievable profits
Our instructor for the evening, Tom DiAgostino, been around the block for over 25 years and has done it all. Come spend 90 min on March 8 2018 (Thursday), when Tom will explain why this is the best deal source on the planet for every type of investor.
Don’t miss this important meeting if you’re a serious real estate investor. Even just one tip that you learn here can make you thousands of dollars over and over again! Be sure to bring your questions!
RSVP now before you forget!
About Tom DiAgostino:
During the last decade Tom is a Rehabber, builder, and Tax Sale investor. His experiences entail every facet of real estate, and throughout his career he has utilized tax sale properties for rehab projects, wholesales and rentals. Tom has kept current through education and seminars adding new tools to his business practice to stay on top of the ever-changing market place. Growing wealth by acquiring real estate for pennies on the dollar via Tax Sales is the foundation of Tom’s real estate business in Fortris LLC.
Tom DiAgostino recently joined best-selling author Jack Canfield, named by Time magazine as the “Publishing Phenomenon of the Decade,” and a select group of America’s leading experts, to co-author the book titled, Dare to Succeed: The World's Leading Experts Reveal Their Secrets to Success in Business and in Life - and Dare You to Succeed! The book was released on August 29, 2013 by CelebrityPress™.
Admission is free for 1st-time attendees. Otherwise, it is $20 admission for this training at the door or you can become an annual member to attend all monthly trainings for free and get access to ALL the benefits! If you think you'll benefit from even just our monthly meetings, consider becoming a paid Annual Member to get access to benefits only available to them (http://midlandsreia.com/membership/). Annual Membership benefits include:
• Access to recordings of monthly meetings and webinars on special trainings and case studies on local investor experiences
• Special real estate investor trainings (extra workshops, etc.) at heavy discounts or even for free
• Real estate ebooks, forms, & calculators
• Discounts on products & services
• Networking with, and guidance, by experienced investors
• Discounts with national supply houses and vendors through National REIC
• …and much more!
• Get a competitive advantage over other real estate investors by becoming a member now (http://midlandsreia.com/membership/)! The more you LEARN, the more you EARN!
Go to Attendee List