The Midrand Forum has been regarded by some of the top corporates in South Africa as one of the fastest growing consumer and business networking organisations in the country.
Unlike traditional membership driven organisations, the Midrand Forum breaks down the silo cultures between consumer and supplier by providing business a cost effective advertising and media platform which is easily accessible and directly engages the brand to the consumer.
The Midrand Forum platform acts as a showcase for thousands of businesses hi-liting their activities, products, brands and specials and includes:
• our own radio firstname.lastname@example.org Mix FM every Monday night from 7pm
• the largest online business directory in Midrand - MidrandA-Z.co.za- FREE basic listing for any business
• regular newsletters reaching over 9,000 subscribers
• the largest business networking sessions in Jotoria (see below)
• all social media channels - facebook, linkedin, twitter, pinnterest, google+
• events and special functions
• outdoor signage and street signs
• traditional media including radio and newspaper
• distribution channels including home and traffic light flyer distribution
The footprint of the Midrand Forum has also expanded to both township and urban areas including:
• Ebony Park
• Ivory Park
Mix 93.8 FM BIZ Mix Networking Sessions For almost 3 years, the Mix 93.8 FM Biz Mix Networking sessions have become the largest sessions of its kind in the “Jotoria” region which brings together business owners, managers and entrepreneurs in a unique interactive networking session.
On the last Wednesday of the month, come and meet and network with business owners, managers and entrepreneurs from all areas of Jotoria including Centurion, Diepsloot, Ebony Park, Edenvale, Fourways, Ivory Park, Midrand and Tembisa. This is a milestone for business networking in this area as it brings together the people, their activities, products and services from suburban and township areas alike and provides businesses to get their brand, products and services out to a much wider audience.
Our recent survey found that many business owners struggle on the following aspects of their business:
IT and Internet
Accounting and bookkeeping
Advertising, marketing and PR
In this instance, the Midrand Forum identifies the relevant service providers and matches these services to the business at a preferred rate.
The power of the Midrand Forum Network - make it work for you!