Started in 2016, our Meetup group was created for gay men - singles or couples in the Denver metro area as a way of getting to know our fellow Coloradans and to develop quality, lasting friendships through a variety of social activities. Our group covers all ages, all backgrounds, from natives to newbies to Colorado. The organizers of this group are always looking for ideas, suggestions and volunteers to help keep this group growing and strengthening, so please speak up!
Unfortunately, it needs to be said that this is NOT meant to be a hookup or sexually focused group site. Approaching other members on or through this site for sexual hookups will not be tolerated and will be cause for removal from this group.
Applying for membership is easy--just complete an online profile and submit it for approval. A clear photo of either you alone or you and your partner will be required. Neither your personal information nor your photo is available to the public--your profile can only be viewed by other group members. Once your membership is approved, you'll be able to RSVP for upcoming activities.
Lastly, please carefully read the expectations below for our group before you join:
• Every person or couple should try to attend at least one event each year.
• Every person or couple should try to reply "yes" or "no" to each event posted on the website. (you can do this via the automated email or the mobile app as well)
• Please make every effort to attend an event you have RSVP'd for, especially those that require a reservation, such as dinners. If you need to cancel (we understand life happens) please try to notify us within 24 hours of an event start date so we can make the necessary changes.
• Always be respectful (this means, but not limited to, no aggressive, mean spirited, or hateful IM's, emails or phone calls)
• Members should ensure that their mail settings are set such that all mail from this MeetUp group is received. (NO spamming will occur. Mail is only to announce new events or canceled events (automated), announcements from the coordinator, or from event hosts to their guests.
• And lastly, we are here to have fun, have amazing adventures together, and make new, long lasting friendships.