41 Naugatuck Ave, Milford, CT
Facilitated by Dr. Rachel Ingber, D.C. MSAc., our wonderful acupuncturist!
Dr. Rachel is passionate about supporting her patient's health and well-being by creating meaningful and lasting relief with individualized treatment plans. She integrates her western medical training with Traditional Chinese Medicine to maximize the effectiveness of each treatment and alleviate immediate pain while also treating the root cause.She believes in educating her patients through nutrition advice, yoga, and lifestyle counseling so they can recover faster, prevent further injury or disease and maintain optimum health and happiness.
Commonly treated conditions include:
• Low back
• shoulder and hip pain
• Post-surgical pain and recovery
• Jaw pain and teeth grinding
• Acne and skin conditions including rashes and scars
• Allergies and sinus congestion
• Menstrual pain Fertility/Infertility and well-woman care including menopausal symptoms
• Headache and migraine
• Depression, anxiety, and stress including Insomnia,
• Neuropathy, numbness and twitching
• Arthritis and autoimmune conditions
• Digestive upset and IBS
• Post-stroke conditions
• Along with many more!
Join our community acupuncture clinics and learn more about Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). This is the style that acupuncture is practiced in China. In our center you will be treated alongside 2-3 other people. Private sessions are also available.
Initial appointment duration 30-45 minutes | $35 flat fee
Follow-up sessions 20-30 minutes | Sliding scale $20-$40
Reserve your spot by calling or scheduling online as space is limited!
Walk-ins are welcome on a first come first serve basis.
We look forward to helping you achieve your health goals!