The use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques in computerized games is as long as the history of AI itself. With recent advancements in AI, new possibilities are emerging for building video games that take entertainment to the next level. In these games every character can exhibit human-like intelligent behavior capable of incrementally learning, reasoning about the events, and solving problems while interacting with the human players and the game environment.
With human-like intelligent behavior by the non-player characters (NPCs), video games can go beyond entertainment and become more than a pastime. AI Games can become more fulfilling with open-ended game scenarios. They can even prepare people for a better future by becoming effective tools in education, recruitment, and career transition.
• Check in
• Fireside Chat with Dr. Steve Omohundro, President, Self Aware Systems
• Title: Use cases for AI in Games
• Talk by Dave Sullivan, Blackcloud BSG
• Title: Applications of Deep Learning in Game Development
• Talk by Dr. Richard Shinn, Ph.D., CEO & Founder, AIBrain Inc & Chief Architect of Futurable
• Title: Introducing Futurable as a fully autonomous AI game for future simulation
• 8:00-8:45pm Networking
Please join us for a look into the state of the art in AI Games and what the future of AI games holds and the opportunities for startups as well as large companies in building and using next generation AI Games.
We look forward to seeing you at the meetup.