Location visible to members
Ride your Bike the entire Coyote Creek Trail from Morgan Hill to San Jose and Back Round Trip of 37.6 Miles.
This is for ALL levels(beginner, Intermediate etc...), some rolling hills but not more than 100 feet. We will wait for everyone.
Option to go one way of 18.8 Miles
1 Hour 40 Minutes one way.
WE WILL STOP IN SAN JOSE FOR LUNCH BEFORE BIKE BACK!
Here is the Route from Morgan Hill:
Here is the Route back to Morgan Hill from San Jose:
Milage Marker from 700 Tully Road - 19000 Eagle View Drive in Morgan Hill (http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=4268632)
Please be aware that we expect you to take responsibility for your safety while we are out on the trails. This means being prepared with adequate gear and making sure the difficulty level of the event IS NOT beyond the limits of your health & conditioning. We understand that your "Yes" RSVP to this event means you accept this.
Release of Liability:
By joining us for this event you hereby RELEASE and DISCHARGE it's owners, principals, affiliates, presenters, organizer, hosts and participants from any and all liability, claims, demands or causes of action that you now have, or may have in the future, for injuries, damages, death and/or economic loss of any kind or nature, arising in whole or in part out of the activities, advice or information contained herein. You further agree that if you or someone under your supervision uses the information on this website you assume all risks of injury, damage, and economic loss, without limitation, and release providers from all liability therefore.
We will start the Ride from here:
19000 Eagle View Dr
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
1 hour 34 mins
1. Head southeast on Eagle View Dr toward Morning Star Dr 10 ft.
2. Turn left at Morning Star Dr 33 ft.
3. Turn left at Coyote Creek Trail 4.9 mi
4. Turn right to stay on Coyote Creek Trail 2.7 mi
5. Turn left to stay on Coyote Creek Trail 0.2 mi
6. Keep left at the fork 489 ft.
7. Turn right to stay on Coyote Creek Trail 0.8 mi
8. Turn left to stay on Coyote Creek Trail 2.2 mi
9. Keep right at the fork 1.6 mi
10. Sharp left to stay on Coyote Creek Trail 2.9 mi
11. Keep left at the fork 0.4 mi
12. Slight right to stay on Coyote Creek Trail 295 ft
13. Slight right to stay on Coyote Creek Trail 0.2 mi
14. Turn right to stay on Coyote Creek Trail 0.4 mi
15. Keep left at the fork 0.3 mi
16. Turn left to stay on Coyote Creek Trail 1.1 mi
17. Slight left to stay on Coyote Creek Trail 0.2 mi
18. Slight left to stay on Coyote Creek Trail 0.4 mi
Destination will be on the right - 700 Tully Rd. San Jose