addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Milwaukee Agile Message Board › Agile Team Visit Exchange!

Agile Team Visit Exchange!

A former member
It's important to socialize leading practices around being an agile team. Would you be open to having agile teams from other organization visit your place of work to exchange ideas? Are you interested in visiting teams in other companies?

I propose an area of the Milwaukee Agile forum as an Agile Team Visit Exchange for the express purpose of arranging such meetings.

To get things kicked off, I have it from Len Lagestee of Cars.com that he's willing to get us started by volunteering his place of a work as place YOUR agile team can come to Chicago and visit. What do you think? Let's discuss the idea on the discussion board.
Sally W.
user 49784032
Brookfield, WI
Post #: 1
Great idea! Count PowerSports Network in!

We'd love to visit cars.com and also host others in our office.

How do we get started?

Sally
Director of Product Development
Powersports Network
Tim
tbailen
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 7
I love the idea! I will let people know about it.
Paul S.
basicdays
Chicago, IL
Post #: 4
I think it's an awesome idea. I'd definitely be interested.
A former member
Post #: 1
I believe such a visit might be useful to students who may not be able to reciprocate in the process. I would be happy to promote this if the hosting site would be open to inviting students to see agile in action.