addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Milwaukee Agile Message Board › Thank you

Thank you

Amy I.
AJIgou
Rock Island, IL
Post #: 5
Dear Milwaukee Agile,

Thank you for the great hospitality at last night’s meeting. As part of my research, I have attended several meetings in the Midwest and this group has been the most friendly and helpful. During my initial pilot study, this group provided valuable feedback which helped me to fine tune my study.

My dissertation research is examining how organization quantitatively measure the business value of IT projects, in particular the financial aspects. If you are willing to help me out with this research, you can access the survey at the link below. It takes most participants approximately 15 minutes to complete. Please feel free to forward this e-mail to other individuals that might be interested.

The survey is at: http://tinyurl.com/SI...­

Thank you for your consideration,
Amy Igou
Doctoral Candidate
Southern Illinois University
AJIgou@siu.edu
Amy I.
AJIgou
Rock Island, IL
Post #: 6
I could use about 5 more if anyone would please consider helping. Thanks! Amy