What we're about
Network with successful landlords and learn how they do it.
Help support positive legislative changes.
The Apartment Association of Southeastern Wisconsin is your primary resource for education, mutual support and legislative advocacy for the successful ownership and management of rental property. Established in 1965, the AASEW has been the largest trade association of owners and managers of rental property in the state of Wisconsin.
The AASEW offers
· Monthly membership meetings provide opportunities to network and to learn about current topics affecting landlords and property managers.
· The Owner, a monthly magazine, includes informative articles and a business directory to connect you to the vendors you need.
· Annual Trade Show (held in October) to meet and greet other members, vendors and a variety of business contacts. All businesses with the needs of landlords and property managers in mind. Great speakers with everything from improving customer service to the latest information regarding legislation at the local, state and national level.
· Merchant discounts
· Landlord Boot Camp (reduced fee) where you can learn legal and practical information necessary to manage your properties. Annual trip to Madison. Meet senators and representatives involved with landlord and property management legislation. Hear them speak on current topics.
· Summer and Holiday party! Hang out and have fun with other landlords.
Whether you have decades of experience as a landlord
or you are just getting your feet wet, this is the association for you!
Want more information?
Apartment Association of Southeastern Wisconsin (AASEW)
PO Box 4125, Milwaukee Wisconsin, 53226