Location visible to members
Please note special event!!!
Please register to attend either the 9am event or the 10:30am event. Each will last approximately one hour and is limited to 10 attendees.
7 things you NEED to tell your friends and family NOW about Obamacare
We are lucky to have a local expert on hand to help us understand this very confusing Act. Chad Harris is owner of Harris Insurance Agency and specializes in healthcare plans including the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare. If you are confused by this, you're not alone!!
He is doing a brief but informative presentation at 9:00am and 10:30am on Friday . Space is very limited so we need you to RSVP if you will attend.
· Deadline is March 31st 2014 to purchase a qualified health plan with 10 essential health benefits as defined by Obamacare.
· It is against the law to purchase a qualified health plan after March 31st, 2014 without a special enrollment period, or a SEP.
· After March 31st, individuals and families will be subject to an IRS penalty for not having a qualified health plan. Penalties increase in 2015 and 2016.
· Millions of families already qualify for tax credits providing either free or greatly reduced costs for health insurance.
· Obamacare allows the choice of plans with private health insurance companies.
· Some independent health insurance agents - are certified and licensed to offer guidance and all health plans (with NO additional cost) through www.healthcare.gov (http://www.healthcare.gov/)
· Private health plans can also be purchased off the federal health exchange. Some private health plans comply with the law and forbid the IRS from levying any fines.
Chad can be reached at;[masked] for a private consultation.
Expect approximately one hour for the presentation and question and answer session.
The session will be held at Bakers Square at; 10200 W National AveWest Allis, WI 53227
bakerssquarerestaurants.com (http://www.bakerssquarerestaurants.com/) (414)[masked]
Email Karin at [masked] to RSVP for either the 9am session or the 10:30am session.
Want a lil extra business networking? Show up between 8and 8:30 for a meet and greet before the Obamacare presentation.
http://www.meetup.com/Milwaukee-Business-Professionals/events/166000762/ March 7th
We normally meet every other Friday morning at Bakers Square Restaurant from 8:00am – 9:30am conveniently located near Hwy 100 and National Ave. 10200 W National Ave West Allis, WI 53227. [masked])
Our regular schedule includes; open networking from 8-8:30, 8:30 brief introductions with open discussion to follow. Meeting concludes at 9:30am.
This is the perfect group for professionals who are open to constructive criticism on what they could be doing better to run their business. We are here to help and inspire creativity.
Group facilitated by Organic Growth Coach, Karin Conway
Please RSVP on MeetUp (or email Karin) [masked]